1. Justin. Justin is the bar tender and might I add an amazing one! Hardly anyone sits there, so we get pretty good football conversations going, talking about our home towns, and such. (We had a lady with big hair one day and we were NOT happy campers with her service. This is work people! Work or leave!)
2. And since no one sits there, we are seated the minute we walk in. How lovely, no wait!
3. We always have our sierra mist and kiwi-raspberry lemonade filled to the top. We are also constantly tended to as far as sauces, refills, desserts, and so forth. Beautiful!
4. And since we are closer with people who work there, we usually get to pick what games to play on the televisions. One time Georgia and LSU were playin' at the same time, so they put mine on and Kevin's and two others. Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot!
5. No one else is sitting at the bar, so they never rush you to leave. In fact Justin's words after we paid were, "Feel free to hang out as long as you'd like. Let me know if you need drinks or anything." And he almost twisted Kevin's arm to take a kiwi-raspberry lemonade to-go before we left. Seriously? I think that is just great!
And that, my friends, is why we sit at the bar, gladly!