Saturday, November 20, 2010

Perhaps I am fascinated and excited by silly and simple things but I thought this was pretty cool. I attended a baby shower today for my friend Markie. There were several games with yummy prizes if you win. The first was to guess how many M&Ms are in the baby bottle. I guessed 123.. there was a total of 128. I was very impressed with my estimate! The second game we each took yarn and guessed the current circumference of her tummy with Baby Ellie inside. I was an inch and a quarter off! WOW!! That never happens. So, I was pretty excited about my winnings.
Thanks Ashleigh and Nicole for the Godiva chocolates! :)Perhaps I should have tried the lottery today? Nah.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Emily, let's be honest, you were pretty amazing. Some call it guessing, I call it inspiration.

    ReplyDelete