Saturday, June 23, 2012

3 years!

Well as of last post I am back home. We have kept busy since my return, bouncing between work, girl's camp, scout camp, weddings, and other various activites. The list doesn't seem long but we are lucky if we get a walk/run in the evenings.

This week we celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary!
Since it was a work day we did not do much - just lunch at La Pizzeria (yum, one of my favorites). And later that evening we had a romantic time... at mutual. It was still a great day- even though we may not have celebrated as most normal couples do.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you remember us, but we were in your ward in Rexburg. We constructed a gingerbread house with you guys and with the Blodgetts at a ward Christmas party! I saw your blog on the side bar of Brett and Emily's and it made me think about how we just said goodbye to your inlaws, Sarah and Layne, as they head off to school down south. We moved into the same ward as them last year out in Maryland and found out Layne and Kevin were brothers. Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it has been three years! That also means three years since the family has been together...where does the time go! I have wonderful memories of our time in LA for your wedding. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete