Monday, April 16, 2012

Springin' into Action

For Easter weekend we were able to take a quick trip to Georgia and see some of Kevin's family. We hadn't seen Layne and Sarah since our wedding day, which has been almost 3 years! We had the typical spring time activities a barbque/picnic and an egg hunt for the kids. It was an absolutely wonderful weekend. Amazingly, I left without taking a single picture. But I do have this lovely picture of Alaina sporting her Easter Bonnet she made for her party at school.
The following weekend we were able to go to our Camp. We came back with a few crabs and some nice sunburns.


 Oh so I must tell you my Friday the 13th drama! So my little dog Lola is currently living at my sister's home (she is the one who own's Sadie, remember the guacamole dream). They were let out to play and made an escape by digging their way under the fence. Lola is very footlose and fancy-free. The minute she experiences any sort of freedom she jets. And to make it a million times better she has zero sense of direction. So Lola was lost for about 4 to 6 hours on Friday. After walking thru the neighborhood for an hour calling for her, I printed about 150 copies of a lost dog flyer and put one in every mailbox in Heidi's neighborhood and the one next door. (I am aware, it probably is illegal to do that but it was the easiest way for me to get word out). Luckily, she only made it accross the road to the neighbor's back yard. And life is now back to normal. Could have done have done without that!

No comments:

Post a Comment