Monday, June 7, 2010

We don't have kids and we can't have Lola. I thought about getting fish but then I remembered you have to clean the fish bowl often (let's just clarify, I would rather bath and blow dry Lola every week than clean a fish bowl). I need to nurture something!
Mitch and Carrie, our old neighbors whom we miss terribly might I add, left us this guy. He has actually grown alot and we recently upgraded his pot. I don't have the heart to put him outside for fear he gets too cold or the wind blows too hard. You can water him and give him plenty of sun but he is always droopy, hence his name, Eeyore. The first day after moving him to his new location I was thrilled (am I lame or what?). Kevin saw one in the Taylor building that was over 4 feet. I am excited to see what happens to this little guy!

5 comments:

  1. I love this!!!
    we have a little bamboo plant that i just love!!!
    I love the name too!!!
    so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a little droopy.. The name fits well! Hopefully he will perk up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is HUGE! I couldn't remember which plant we had given you. It is an umbrella plant so the leaves kind of droop like an umbrella's would. I'm glad you're enjoying the plant. I love how plants somehow make it more homey. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! I am planning on getting a dog in a few weeks when we move into the house... (Justin objects, but I am working on him) You can come love on her when she comes! We need to get together with yall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're better with plants than I am! I kill EVERYTHING!! Good luck with your new child :) Hey- we just got back from camp and Latrini Sisters were not the same without you!

    ReplyDelete